Trio Added to Training-Camp RosterMay 23, 2013 - Canadian Football League (CFL) Calgary Stampeders
Kemp signed with the National Football League's Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent in 2012 after a four-year career at the University of Texas-El Paso. In his senior season with the Miners, he made 23 catches for 456 yards and one touchdown. For his career, he had 61 receptions for 1,063 yards and seven majors.
Stanton played two seasons at Youngstown State and in 2012 he led the Penguins with 7.5 tackles for loss and was second on the team in sacks with four. He made 37 total tackles and scored a touchdown after recovering a fumble. Prior to attending Youngstown State, Stanton played at Grand Rapids Community College and Division II Northwood University.
Sanderson played at Bowling Green State University and led the Falcons in tackles for loss as a senior in 2009 with 7.5. He had 81 total tackles, one sack, two fumble recoveries, two forced fumbles and an interception. In 2008, Sanderson recorded 68 tackles and two interceptions. After his collegiate career, he played arena football for the Pittsburgh Power.
All three players will be reporting for the start of the Stampeders' rookie camp at McMahon Stadium on May 30.
Stampeders season tickets are on sale now for the 2013 season. For more information, visit Stampeders.com or call 403-289-0258 to speak with a customer service representative.
Canadian Football League Stories from May 23, 2013
- All Systems Go for Fanfest - Calgary Stampeders
- Blue Bombers Release Three - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Roughriders Release Pair - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- BC Lions and Coast Capital Savings Announce Multi-Year Partnership - B.C. Lions
- Argos Sign Former NFL First Round Pick WR Michael Williams - Toronto Argonauts
- Riders Acquire McElveen from Tiger Cats - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Ticats Grab Receiver in Trade with Riders - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Trio Added to Training-Camp Roster - Calgary Stampeders
- Ticats Ink 2012 Draft Picks - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Tim Hortons' All-Star Game debuts this weekend - Montreal Alouettes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.