'Jammer' Wins Offensive Player of the WeekFebruary 13, 2013 - National Lacrosse League (NLL) - Rochester Knighthawks Press Release
"He was real good and came through when we needed him the most," said Knighthawks Head Coach Mike Hasen. "He moved the ball really well and led by example."
"Jammer" recorded 16 points (5+11) in the two games, which included a career-high seven assists against the Buffalo Bandits on February 9th. He also tied his career high with nine points in the 15-7 win, which improved the Knighthawks record to 3-3.
"This weekend was huge for us. With our offense, it could have been any of us," said Jamieson. "I'm fortunate to play with a lot of unselfish players. I'm just looking forward to continuing what we accomplished this past weekend."
The third-year pro opened the week with a seven-point effort in Rochester's 20-10 win in Philadelphia on February 8th. He scored three goals and added four assists in the road victory.
Jamieson currently leads the Knighthawks with 12 goals and 33 points. He is tied for fourth in the NLL in assists (21) and points. Entering Saturday's game against Buffalo, Jamieson is five assists away from 100 in his career.
Rochester hosts the Bandits at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, February 16th at The Blue Cross Arena.
National Lacrosse League Stories from February 13, 2013
- Rush Hope to Warm up this Weekend - Edmonton Rush
- Mammoth Unveils 'Military Appreciation Night' Special Events - Colorado Mammoth
- 'Jammer' Wins Offensive Player of the Week - Rochester Knighthawks
- Jamieson, Hass, Richards & McMichael Honored - NLL
- Knighthawks' Annual Teddy Bear Auction Starts February 16 - Rochester Knighthawks
- Grey Cup in the Building Friday - Toronto Rock
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.