Waterloo Black Hawks Name Players of the WeekOctober 29, 2012 - United States Hockey League (USHL) Waterloo Black Hawks
FishSticks Millwork Offensive Player of the Week - Taylor Cammarata
The veteran forward accumulated eight points over three games and was +7. His six points (two goals, four assists) Sunday represent the best individual performance in a single game this year.
Denver Construction Defensive Player of the Week - Eamon McAdam
McAdam is the Denver Construction Defensive Player of the Week after becoming the first goaltender in the league with two shutouts this season. He stopped 72 of 75 shots in two wins.
UAW Local 838 Hardest Worker - Ian McCoshen
McCoshen was not on the ice for any goal scored against the Black Hawks over the weekend. In addition to his +8 plus-minus rating, he accumulated three points.
Convenient Care Heart of the Week - Zach Stepan
With at least one goal in all three of Waterloo's weekend games, Stepan's scoring was timely. He had two game-winners among four goals, and also contributed an assist.
United States Hockey League Stories from October 29, 2012
- Pink the Rink Raises over $35,000 to Help Fight Breast Cancer - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Three Hawks Earn USHL Honors - Waterloo Black Hawks
- USHL Honors - Week 4 - USHL
- Skirving Named USHL Co-Forward of the Week - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Red Line Report Set for Tomorrow Night at Anduzzi's Sports - Green Bay Gamblers
- Phantoms to Hold Trick-Or-Treat at Covelli Centre Halloween Night - Youngstown Phantoms
- Ice Weekly - Indiana Ice
- Stampede Weekly Update: Herd Look to Extend Home Winning Streak this Weekend - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Meet the Gamblers this Thursday Night - Green Bay Gamblers
- Carter Foguth Commits to Minnesota State University, Mankato - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Waterloo Black Hawks Name Players of the Week - Waterloo Black Hawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.