Stampeders Training Camp - Day 6 RecapJune 8, 2012 - Canadian Football League (CFL) Calgary Stampeders
Import defensive back Antareis Bryan (hamstring), non-import offensive lineman JonGott (head), import offensive lineman Edwin Harrison (hamstring), import linebacker Demetrice Morley (knee), non-import defensive lineman Junior Turner (hamstring), non-import defensive lineman Jordan Spence (foot), import defensive back Brent Vinson (ankle), non-import offensive lineman Spencer Wilson (calf) missed both practices.
Non-import punter Scott Crough (back) missed the afternoon practice.
Canadian Football League Stories from June 8, 2012
- Bc Lions Transactions: Friday, June 7 - B.C. Lions
- Stampeders Training Camp - Day 6 Recap - Calgary Stampeders
- Edmonton Eskimos to Host 2012 Cheer Team Unveiling - Edmonton Eskimos
- Saskatchewan Roughrider Report - Day 6 - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Esks Set to Hold Fan Day - Edmonton Eskimos
- Esks Add Receiver to Camp Roster - Edmonton Eskimos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.