Prominent Local Attorney Joins Orlando City Ownership TeamJune 6, 2012 - USL PRO (USL PRO) Orlando City SC
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Bates is also a leading light in the local Central Florida soccer community, being the founder and president of United World Soccer, and V.P. of FC America, an Orlando-based premier youth soccer club where he also coached the FC America 92' boys' premier team for many years.
"It is great to have someone of Scott's talents and connections join us on our ownership team," said Phil Rawlins, Orlando City President. "His commitment to soccer in Central Florida is very well known and his enthusiasm for our project is self-evident. His support will be invaluable as we step up our plans for an MLS franchise for Orlando."
Mr. Scott's full bio can be found on the Orlando City website www.orlandocitysoccer.com.
USL PRO Stories from June 6, 2012
- Hammerheads Journey North for Doubleheader - Wilmington Hammerheads
- USL PRO Teams Continue Open Cup Success - USL PRO
- Charleston Battery to Host Summer 3v3 & 6v6 Tournaments - Charleston Battery
- Kickers Host Charlotte Saturday - Richmond Kickers
- Prominent Local Attorney Joins Orlando City Ownership Team - Orlando City SC
- Eagles Continue Streak in Open Cup - Charlotte Eagles
- Dayton Dutch Lions Advance to Quarterfinals of US Open Cup - Dayton Dutch Lions
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.