Wecando Print Joins Orlando City Family of Partners
ORLANDO - November 20, 2014 - Orlando City Soccer Club today announced the newest member of its growing partner family - Wecando Print, LLC. Wecando Print is a leading promotional services company specializing in licensed screen printing and embroidery. Wecando Print's partnership with Orlando City will begin with its inaugural season in Major League Soccer (MLS). Per Club policy, deal terms were not disclosed.
Through this partnership, Wecando Print will be permitted the use of Orlando City's marks and logo in promotions and marketing campaigns, as well as suite access for corporate entertaining purposes. The company will also provide the Club with promotional printing services throughout the term of the agreement. In addition, Wecando Print will become a Purple level member of City Alliance, a network of local Season Ticket Members developed to introduce customers and businesses through a common support of Orlando City.
"We are thrilled to welcome Wecando Print to the growing family of Orlando City partners," said Orlando City Founder and President Phil Rawlins. "They have a growing portfolio of prominent sports brands and we look forward to working with them to further elevate our Club's brand throughout Central Florida and beyond."
"Wecando Print is extremely proud to NOW be a partner of Orlando City SC and be a part of Major League Soccer," Wecando Print CEO, Tom Letourneau said. "OCSC showed their professionalism from day one and has continued to impress us with their great enthusiasm and ability to host unforgettable events. We were extremely amazed and happy to be part of the ground breaking ceremony and we look forward to many great seasons of world class soccer with the Lions! We are honored for being selected as a partner and very proud to be a part of the Orlando City SC history right from the beginning."
For more information on Orlando City SC or to purchase2015 MLS Season Tickets, visit www.OrlandoCitySC.com or call 855-ORL-CITY. Also, follow the latest Orlando City news and updates via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube .
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from November 20, 2014
- Rhinos Holding Open Tryout in January - Rochester Rhinos
- Wecando Print Joins Orlando City Family of Partners - Orlando City SC
- Toronto FC to Launch USL PRO Team - USL
- Toronto FC Announces USL PRO Team - Toronto FC II
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orlando City SC Stories
- Orlando City and adidas Announce Plans for New Stadium Store
- Wecando Print Joins Orlando City Family of Partners
- Orlando City Youth Soccer Donates $3,000 to Women Playing for T.I.M.E.
- Canadian Men's National Team to Train at Orlando City Facilities
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando Partners with Orlando City