Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando Partners with Orlando City
ORLANDO, Fla. - October 30, 2014 - Orlando City Soccer Club announced today it has partnered with The Kessler Collection's Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, an Autograph Collection © property, in a multi-year partnership whereby the famed downtown hotel will serve as the Official Hotel for Visiting Teams in town to play Orlando City during the Club's first season in Major League Soccer. Per Club policy, financial terms were not disclosed.
As part of the partnership, the Grand Bohemian will provide visiting teams with a premier guest experience during their stays in Orlando, including amenities such as meeting space and other facilities. In addition, the Grand Bohemian will incorporate the match day experience throughout the hotel, integrating signage, branding and promotions throughout the property on game weekends. Lastly, the hotel will be permitted the use of Orlando City's marks and logo in promotions and marketing campaigns.
"The Grand Bohemian will provide a 'Front Office away from home' for visiting teams," said Orlando City Founder and President Phil Rawlins. "We are very proud to kick off this partnership with such a fine property. They make a wonderful addition to our rapidly growing family of partners throughout Orlando."
"The Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando is proud to be a part of Orlando City Soccer Club's inaugural season," said Mr. Richard C. Kessler, chairman and CEO of The Kessler Collection. "This is an exciting time in Orlando's sports history and we're thrilled to continue our commitment in supporting the local community while also being the official hotel of choice for visiting teams."
For more information on Orlando City SC or to purchase 2015 MLS Season Tickets, visit www.OrlandoCitySC.com or call 855-ORL-CITY. Also, follow the latest Orlando City news and updates via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from October 30, 2014
- Community Ticket Locations for OC Blues FC vs Atletico Marte Announced - Orange County SC
- Energy FC to Host Open Tryout in Kansas City - OKC Energy FC
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando Partners with Orlando City - Orlando City SC
- Harrisburg City Islanders Appoint New Marketing Manager - Penn FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orlando City SC Stories
- Orlando City and adidas Announce Plans for New Stadium Store
- Wecando Print Joins Orlando City Family of Partners
- Orlando City Youth Soccer Donates $3,000 to Women Playing for T.I.M.E.
- Canadian Men's National Team to Train at Orlando City Facilities
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando Partners with Orlando City