Christian Eyenga and Luke Harangody Assigned to Canton ChargeMarch 6, 2012 - NBA Development League (D-League) Canton Charge
Eyenga has appeared in six games with the Cavaliers this season, averaging 1.5 points and 2.0 rebounds in 13.8 minutes per game. Eyenga has played in nine games (eight starts) with the Charge this season, averaging 8.9 points on .405 shooting, 4.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists in 24.6 minutes per game.
Harangody has appeared in 15 games with the Cavaliers this season, posting averages of 1.6 points and 1.9 rebounds in 7.9 minutes per game. He appeared in three games (three starts) with the Charge this year, averaging 13.3 points on .400 shooting and 8.7 rebounds in 34.7 minutes per game. The 6-foot-8 forward recorded two double-doubles in his three games with the Charge, including a 21-point, 11-rebound effort in 39 minutes versus the Los Angeles Defenders on Jan. 28.
Both players are available for Canton's game at Springfield on Thursday, March 8, at 7:00 p.m.
NBA Development League Stories from March 6, 2012
- Armor Take Part in Three-Team Trade - Springfield Armor
- Wizards Acquire Leo Lyons, Trade Guard Anthony Goods - Dakota Wizards
- Legends Trade for NBA Veteran Dan Gadzuric - Texas Legends
- Cleveland Cavaliers Re-Assign Eyenga and Harangody to NBA D-League Affiliate Canton Charge - D-League
- Christian Eyenga and Luke Harangody Assigned to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- BayHawks Drown the Red Claws, 106-81 - Erie BayHawks
- NBA D-League Update - D-League
- Warriors Recall Tyler - Dakota Wizards
- 2011 Rookie of the Year DeShawn Sims Returns to Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.