Oklahoma City Thunder Assign Lazar Hayward to NBA D-League Affiliate Tulsa 66ersMarch 2, 2012 - NBA Development League (D-League)
Hayward (6-6, 225, Marquette) has appeared in 12 games with the Thunder this season, averaging 1.5 points and 0.9 rebounds in 5.9 minutes. He has missed the last six games recovering from an orbital floor fracture.
Originally selected in the first round (30th overall) in the 2010 NBA Draft by the Washington Wizards, Hayward appeared in 39 games for the Minnesota Timberwovles during the 2010-11 season before being traded to Oklahoma City in December 2011.
Thunder fans can stay in step with Hayward, who is expected to join the 66ers today and be available tonight when the team hosts the Rio Grande Valley Vipers by logging onto nba.com/futurecast to watch all of Tulsa's games live, online, for free.
NBA Development League Stories from March 2, 2012
- Mad Ants Win Thriller Over Wizards - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Red Claws Stop Armor Win Streak Cold with 100-94 Victory - Maine Red Claws
- Jordan Re-Joins BayHawks on Assignment from New York - Erie BayHawks
- Mad Ants Acquire Garcia - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- NBA D-League Update - D-League
- New York Knicks Re-Assign Jerome Jordan to NBA D-League Affiliate Erie BayHawks - D-League
- D-Fenders Acquire Jamario Moon - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Los Angeles Clippers Assign Travis Leslie to NBA D-League Affiliate Bakersfield Jam - D-League
- Los Angeles Clippers Assign Leslie to Jam - Bakersfield Jam
- Wizards to Go Bald - Dakota Wizards
- Dallas Mavericks Assign Lamar Odom to Texas Legends - Texas Legends
- Dallas Mavericks Assign Lamar Odom to NBA D-League Affiliate Texas Legends - D-League
- Lazar Hayward Assigned to Tulsa 66ers - Tulsa 66ers
- Sixers Recall Craig Brackins from D-League - Maine Red Claws
- Oklahoma City Thunder Assign Lazar Hayward to NBA D-League Affiliate Tulsa 66ers - D-League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.