Tigers Rained out WednesdayJuly 21, 2010 - New York-Penn League (NYPL) Connecticut Tigers
Fans that hold a ticket to Wednesday's game may exchange their tickets for tickets of equal or lesser value to any remaining home game, (excluding playoffs), during the 2010 season at the Dodd Stadium Box Office.
The Tigers and Lake Monsters doubleheader concludes the series. The Tigers will host St. Patrick's in July with special Irish music and green beer at the game. It's also Thirsty Thursday with Budweiser and Bud Light specials at the stadium. The Tigers will send RHP Clemente Mendoza (2-3, 5.91) to the mound in game one and RHP Patrick Lawson (0-0, 3.86) to the hill in game two. Vermont has yet to announce starting pitchers. Pre-game coverage begins at 5:50 p.m. on AM 1310 WICH and online at www.cttigers.com.
The Tigers are currently home through Friday, July 23 at Dodd Stadium. To purchase tickets, call the Tigers at 860-887-7962, go online to www.cttigers.com, or stop by the Box Office at Dodd Stadium during normal business hours.
New York-Penn League Stories from July 21, 2010
- Scrappers Win in Extras, Sweep Spikes - Mahoning Valley Scrappers
- Bats Support Hodges, Staff as Jammers Reclaim First Place - Jamestown Jammers
- Spikes Come Back in Ninth, But Fall to Scrappers in Eleven, 6-4 - State College Spikes
- IronBirds Winning Streak Ends at Five Games - Aberdeen IronBirds
- Tigers Rained out Wednesday - Connecticut Tigers
- Lake Monsters at Connecticut Postponed - Vermont Lake Monsters
- Spikes' Curry Named NYPL Player of the Week - State College Spikes
- Mahoning Valley Scrappers Homestand Notes - Mahoning Valley Scrappers
- State College Spikes Game Notes - July 21 Vs. Mahoning Valley - State College Spikes
- Cyclones Announce Unique Social Networking Contest - Brooklyn Cyclones
- IronBirds Add Three Rehabbers from Norfolk - Aberdeen IronBirds
- Muckdogs Return Home This Sunday - Batavia Muckdogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.