A.C. Milan Midfielder Ronaldinho To Throw Out Ceremonial First Pitch At Wrigley FieldMay 27, 2010 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - Chicago Fire
Tickets for the Chicago Fire vs. A.C. Milan match are included in the Season Ticket and Ten Game packages as Bonus Game 1. Groups of 15 or more are available for all price sections and include a savings off the regular price. To reserve your seats today please call 1-888-MLS-FIRE (657-3473), head to www.Ticketmaster.com or visit the club's official website www.Chicago-Fire.com.
The Rossoneri and Ronaldinho are scheduled to take the TOYOTA PARK pitch with a number of high-profile players, including Dutch midfielder Clarence Seedorf, current World Cup Champion Filippo Inzaghi and Brazilian striker Alexandre Pato.
Major League Soccer Stories from May 27, 2010
- Chicago Fire Battle Back for 1-1 Tie with FC Dallas - Chicago Fire
- Earthquakes Defender Chris Leitch Visits Terrell Elementary School as Part of Amway Global Kicks for - San Jose Earthquakes
- Real Salt Lake Match Preview: RSL V. Kansas City Wizards - Real Salt Lake
- Real Salt Lake To Host Nothing But Nets Buzz Tour Saturday - Real Salt Lake
- Sounders FC Game Notes - Seattle Sounders FC
- A.C. Milan Midfielder Ronaldinho To Throw Out Ceremonial First Pitch At Wrigley Field - Chicago Fire
- Tickets For New York Football Challenge Go On Sale To General Public - New York Red Bulls
- RSL's Findley Beats Odds, Makes World Cup Roster - Real Salt Lake
- Dynamo Will Face Pachuca, Chivas USA, And Puebla In SuperLiga 2010 - Houston Dynamo
- Chivas USA To face Puebla, Houston And Pachuca In SuperLiga 2010 - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Superliga 2010 Schedule Announced - Chicago Fire
- Real Salt Lake And X-Insurance Host Third Annual "Guns and Hoses" Charity Match Saturday - Real Salt Lake
- Seattle Sounders Earn A Victory Over Boca Juniors - Seattle Sounders FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.