Mad Ants Acquire Jared ReinerDecember 18, 2009 - NBA Development League (D-League) Fort Wayne Mad Ants
Reiner has five years of professional basketball experience, including stints in the NBA for the Chicago Bulls (04-05) and the Milwaukee Bucks (06-07). He signed with the Phoenix Suns during the 2005-06 season but suffered a season ending knee injury. In 2006-07, he played in 28 games for the Sioux Falls Skyforce averaging 13.8 points and 8.6 rebounds per game in the D-league. He spent the 07-08 season in Spain and the 08-09 season in Germany where he averaged 13 points per game.
Mad Ants forward Sean Sonderleiter and Reiner are former teammates at Iowa University. Reiner led the Big Ten in rebounds during his junior season.
Reiner will join the Mad Ants on the road this week as they face the Springfield Armor and the Maine Red Claws on Friday and Saturday nights respectively. All home and away games are broadcasted free on the internet through the NBA FUTURECAST, log on to www.nba.com/futurecast to catch all of the action.
NBA Development League Stories from December 18, 2009
- Skyforce Wins Thriller Over Bighorns - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Armor Win First Game in Franchise History in Nail Biting Overtime - Springfield Armor
- BayHawks Announce Roster Move - Erie BayHawks
- NBA D-League Suspends Four - D-League
- Tulsa 66ers Acquire Forward Deron Washington - Tulsa 66ers
- D-Fenders Trade Deron Washington For Keith Clark - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - D-League
- Mad Ants Acquire Jared Reiner - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.