Smokies Split Double-Header with Birmingham
SEVIERVILLE, TN - The Tennessee Smokies finally got the chance to open their five game series with a double-header against the Birmingham Barons Tuesday afternoon, wining in game one, but dropping the second. Zach Hedges took the hill in game one for Tennessee and had a strong outing, giving up three runs on six hits in seven innings of work. The Smokies got the scoring started in the bottom of the second inning with an Ian Rice two run shot scoring Yasiel Balaguert. The Barons would add anot...
Paid Partner Content
- First Half Winners, Lookouts Nip Smokies Saturday, 7-5
- Lookouts win North Division first-half title
- Lookouts Win First Half Title Beating Smokies, 5-3, With Ninth Inning Rally
- Lookouts Beat Smokies Wednesday, 8-1, To Close In On First-Half Championship
- Family surprises veteran with first pitch at Smokies Stadium