FCC Travels to Tampa Bay in USL Quarterfinal Action
FCC earned a playoff berth for the second straight year and finishes the regular season as the six seed following a 4-3 win at Toronto FC II last Sun. The team will travel to Tampa Bay Rowdies this Sat., Oct. 21 at Al Lang Stadium at 7:30 p.m. with the match to be aired on WSTR. FCC is unbeaten in seven of the last eight fixtures, their only loss in the stretch recorded against Ottawa Fury FC (0-4). Should FCC best the Rowdies, the Orange and Blue would play the winner of No. 2 Charlest...
Paid Partner Content
- Cincinnati lost 4-0 Sunday, USL Playoff woes growing
- FC Cincinnati falls at Ottawa, 4-0
- FC Cincinnati loses 4-0 to Ottawa Fury FC - WCPO Cincinnati, OH
- Breaking down FC Cincinnati's the USL Playoff situation
- FC Cincinnati defender Sem de Wit looks to end roller-coaster season on a high note - Insider