Zach Burfoot Signs Tender with Windigo
Wisconsin Windigo are pleased to announce the signing of veteran forward Zach Burfoot to a tender for the 2022-23 season. The 18-year old will don the Windigo sweater after playing last season in Saskatchewan with the Estevan Bruins.
Burfoot appeared in 38 games with the Bruins during 2021-22 scoring eight goals and 12 assists.
A native of Rockford, Illinois Burfoot played for the Chicago Fury AAA program prior to his rookie campaign in Estevan. He is the son of Scott Burfoot who had a nine+ season professional career after four years at Mercyhurst University (1988-92).
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from June 13, 2022
- Zach Burfoot Signs Tender with Windigo - Wisconsin Windigo
- NAHL Adds Dennis Vickers and Christian Larson to Staff - NAHL
- 28 Tastes and Taps 2022 NAHL Draft Preview - Minot Minotauros
- Titans Tender Long Island Gulls 18UAAA Forward Johnny McMahon - New Jersey Titans
- Nordiques Tender Power Forward Henrik Hallberg - Maine Nordiques
- Forward Rocco Testa-Basi Makes NCAA Commitment to Connecticut College - New Jersey Titans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wisconsin Windigo Stories
- Wisconsin Windigo Set to Host Another Alaskan Team - Kenai River Visits the Dome on Friday, September 30 and Saturday, October 1
- Windigo to Add to the History and Lore of the Dome - First Ever NAHL Game to be Played in Eagle River, WI, on September 23
- Windigo Register Strong Showing at NAHL Showcase
- NAHL Announces Showcase, Windigo's First Games of Inaugural Season
- Windigo Seeking Host Families