You Want Bobbleheads? We Got Bobbleheads!
You want bobbleheads? We've got bobbleheads.
While they last, you can pick up Abe Lincoln and Jesse James commemorative Kansas City Outlaws bobbleheads at the Outlaws office in Kemper Arena.
Price: $10 each, or $75 for a case of 12.
Cash or check only, please. We won't accept credit cards for these, and we won't ship them. These bobbleheads must be purchased in person at the Outlaws office Monday-Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from April 22, 2005
- Trashers fail to close out series as Adirondack defeats Trashers 8-2 - Danbury Trashers
- You Want Bobbleheads? We Got Bobbleheads! - Kansas City Outlaws
- Fort Wayne's Sean Venedam named UHL Best Defensive Forward - IHL 2
- Belanger Named UHL Most Sportsmanlike Player for Second Straight Year - Adirondack Frostbite
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.