Wilderness Season Paused
As a result of the latest executive order put out by the state of MN, the Wilderness will be pausing its season until at least December 26th. Our players and coaches have done an outstanding job of mitigating risk and responding quickly to keep our players as healthy as possible. I want to thank all of you for your continued support as it has been a struggle working through the consequences of the ongoing pandemic. With a vaccine on the horizon and a light at the end of the tunnel our plan is to reschedule most, if not all, of our games after the new year. We are looking forward to 2021 and hope that the team will be able to compete in front of more fans and more importantly college and professional scouts.
Dave Boitz General Manager
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from November 21, 2020
- Jets Take Game 1 of Home Rematch with Bruins - Janesville Jets
- Tomahawks Complete Weekend Sweep, Move up in East Division - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Wilderness Fall in Shootout - Minnesota Wilderness
- Wilderness Season Paused - Minnesota Wilderness
- Mudbugs Shutout Ice Wolves - Shreveport Mudbugs
- Titans Fall to Tomahawks 4-2 - New Jersey Titans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota Wilderness Stories
- Wilderness Fall in Shootout
- Wilderness Season Paused
- Weekend Matchups Postponed
- Wilderness Announce Ticket Prices for Regular Season Home Games
- Wilderness Announce Rescheduling of Games