USL League One Discipline Report - Week 12
June 12, 2019 - United Soccer League One (USL1) News Release
TAMPA, Fla. - The following is the USL League One discipline report for Week 12 of the 2019 USL League One season:
Lansing Ignite FC assistant coach Tim Daniels has been suspended for one game following his dismissal from the technical area during Lansing's contest with Toronto FC II on June 8. Daniels will be unavailable for Lansing's contest with Greenville Triumph SC this Saturday.
Due to the postponement of June 8's contest between South Georgia Tormenta FC and Chattanooga Red Wolves SC, Tormenta FC's Ricardo Gomez's one-game suspension incurred for his red card against Greenville Triumph SC on June 1 will now be served this Saturday against Orlando City B.
The following players enter the upcoming matches one caution away from a yellow card accumulation suspension. Here is the breakdown per club:
Chattanooga Red Wolves SC (1): Vangjel Zguro
North Texas SC (1): Alfusainey Jatta
Orlando City B (1): Leonardo Simas
South Georgia Tormenta FC (1): Marco Micaletto
Toronto FC II (2): Dante Campbell, Noble Okello
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League One message board...
United Soccer League One Stories from June 12, 2019
- FC Tucson Signs Goalkeeper Rafael Guerrero for the 2019 Season - FC Tucson
- Orlando City B Fall Short to FC Tucson - Orlando City B
- North Texas' Quill Named League One's Coach of the Month - USL1
- Forward Madison Goalkeeper Coulter Wins Save of the Month Award - Forward Madison FC
- USL League One Discipline Report - Week 12 - USL1
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.