USHL names players of the week
February 12, 2007 - United States Hockey League (USHL) News Release
REEBOK/CCM HOCKEY OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Hall scored 5 goals and added an assist in 3 games. He scored 2-1-3 in a loss to Chicago and came back with a hat trick, including the game winner in a 5-4 win over Green Bay. Runner-Up: Garrett Roe of Indiana (2GP, 3-2-5, PPG, GWG, 8 SOG)
REEBOK/CCM HOCKEY DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Long Beach, Calif.
Beck scored a power play goal that was also the game-winner Sunday against Sioux Falls. He had three assists in Saturday s win over Lincoln and had 13 SOG on the week. Runner-Up: Nick Petrecki of Omaha (2GP 2-1-3, GWG, +4, 4 SOG)
STAUBER'S GOALCREASE GOALTENDER OF THE WEEK
DiGirolamo had only one start but made it count. He made 35 saves in helping Waterloo defeat Sioux City 6-0 on Friday in Sioux City. He has 2 shutouts in his last 5 starts. Runner-Up: Matt Lundin of Sioux Falls (3 GP, 2-0-1, 2.33 GAA, .922 SV%, 1 SO)
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from February 12, 2007
- Stampede Move Up in West Division - Sioux Falls Stampede
- USHL names players of the week - USHL
- Cedar Rapids RoughRiders Weekly Update - Cedar Rapids RoughRiders
- Junior Blue Jackets to move hockey operations to Columbus prior to next season - Ohio Junior Blue Jackets
- Ice set off on four-game road stretch - Indiana Ice
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.