Tulsa Shock Release Hrynko
TULSA, Okla. - The Tulsa Shock released guard Brittany Hrynko today.
Hrynko (pronounced RINK-oh) was drafted 19th overall by the Connecticut Sun in the 2015 WNBA Draft but was traded to Atlanta on draft day. She was then released by Atlanta and signed with the San Antonio Stars before the start of the season. The Stars released her and the Shock picked her up off waivers on July 7. Hrynko appeared in two games for Tulsa.
The Shock's next home game is Thursday, July 30 versus the Phoenix Mercury at the BOK Center with tip-off at 7 p.m. For more information visit www.tulsashock.net or call 918-949-9700.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from July 22, 2015
- Tulsa Shock Release Hrynko - Tulsa Shock
- Minnesota Lynx Waive Jennifer O'Neill - Minnesota Lynx
- Chatman to Coach 2015 WNBA Eastern Conference All-Star Team - Chicago Sky
- New York Liberty Game Notes - Game #17 - Los Angeles Sparks - Wednesday, July 22 - 10:30 Pm (ET) - New York Liberty
- Danielle Robinson Chosen as Boost Mobile WNBA All-Star 2015 Reserve - San Antonio Stars
- Tina Charles Scores 30 Points, Liberty Extends Win Streak to Four with 81-77 Win at Seattle - New York Liberty
- Nneka Ogwumike Named to Boost Mobile WNBA All-Star 2015 - Los Angeles Sparks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.