Tropics Launch Innovative "Orange Access" Subscription Plan for MASL, UPSL Seasons
LAKELAND, Fla. - The Florida Tropics SC are launching a new subscription-based ticket plan for fans which will include tickets to all Tropics games in the Major Arena Soccer League and United Premier Soccer League and monthly events and gifts available only to members.
Known as "Orange Access", plans start as low at $11.99 per month (bronze level) with upgrades available to silver ($19.99 a month) and gold ($31.99 per month) which include more events, better gifts and the best seats, including access to the team's VIP hospitality area at Lake Myrtle Sports Complex when they seek to defend their UPSL national championship this summer.
Additional subscriber benefits will include a ticket exchange program, discounted parking and discounted merchandise. One of the biggest modifications with this program is that subscribers can add on Children's (12 & under) Season Tickets for both MASL & UPSL for free as a benefit to joining the program.
If current Tropics Season Ticket holders renew their tickets by March 22nd, they will receive complimentary MASL playoff tickets once that spot is secured. New subscribers can also take advantage of this limited time offer.
"With the growth of our fan base and excitement level at an all-time high, we want to offer fans a fully immersive and comprehensive opportunity to be connected to the Tropics literally every month of the year," General Manager Andrew Ross said. "There are opportunities at every subscription level to be part of our family and be totally united in our vision for soccer in Polk County."
The Tropics will kick off their 2020 outdoor season on Saturday, April 18 at Lake Myrtle Sports Complex when they host the Orlando Rovers FC in a 7 p.m. Kickoff. The indoor season is continuing with a push to the MASL playoffs for the Eastern Conference leading Tropics, on the verge of securing their first ever post-season arena soccer berth.
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from February 27, 2020
- Sockers Weekly Report - San Diego Sockers
- Ambush, Comets Clash Sunday at Family Arena - St. Louis Ambush
- It's Miller Time... Again - Rochester Lancers
- Stars Welcome Tropics for a Two Game Set - Tacoma Stars
- Tropics Launch Innovative "Orange Access" Subscription Plan for MASL, UPSL Seasons - Florida Tropics SC
- Comets Eye Rivalry Lead over St. Louis - Kansas City Comets
- Promotions Set for Sidekicks Rivalry Game - Dallas Sidekicks
- Lancers Look to Play Spoilers in Baltimore on Saturday Night - Rochester Lancers
- Fury Returns to Visit the Cal Express - Turlock Cal Express
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Florida Tropics SC Stories
- Tropics Get Back on Track in Nipping Ontario Fury, 8-7, to Close Home Portion of 2021 Schedule
- Tropics Drop Second Straight Overtime Game, this Time 4-3 to San Diego Sockers
- Tropics Give up Game Winner 10 Seconds into OT as Tacoma Scores 7-6 Comeback Win
- MASL's 'Sunshine Series' Will Come to Lakeland with Six Games in Four Days this Weekend
- Florida Adds UCFC Midfielder Nate Bourdeau for Remainder of 2021 MASL Season