Strykers Defeat Marshals 6-2
Earlier tonight the Woodlands Strykers defeated the Marshals by a final score of 6-2. Here is the box score:
Marshal's starter Dylan Porter earned the loss, going five innings and giving up five runs (three earned) and striking out one. Stryker's middle reliever Chris Cooper threw three innings to earn the victory.
For the Marshals Tyler Bates and Matthew Lillard each had two hits. Jeremy Littell drove in one run.
Tomorrow night, Saturday July 17, the Marshals return home to start a two-game series at home (Graham Field in Plano) against the Victoria Generals. The game starts at 7:05 pm.
• Discuss this story on the Texas Collegiate League message board...
Texas Collegiate League Stories from July 17, 2015
- Strykers Defeat Marshals 6-2 - Texas Marshals
- St. Patrick's Day in July Proves More Than Lucky for Bombers in Blow-Out Victory - Brazos Valley Bombers
- Cane Cutters Fall to the Bombers - Acadiana Cane Cutters
- Jacks Run into 5-2 Loss in Opener with Victoria - East Texas PumpJacks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.