STLFC Partners with Jason's Deli
ST. LOUIS, Mo. - Saint Louis FC announced a partnership with Jason's Deli for the remainder of the 2018 season.
Jason's Deli is an independent, family-owned business with 270+ locations in 28 states. In 2005, Jason's Deli was the first major restaurant concept to ban artificial trans fats in the U.S. and later became the first to eliminate high-fructose corn syrup. Jason's Deli offers gluten-sensitive menu items, vegetarian options, healthy kids' meals, and a "build-your-own" salad bar. Jason's Deli also offers dine-in, to-go, catering, and delivery for each and every customer's convenience.
"Family-owned Jason's Deli is a proud neighbor and sponsor of Saint Louis Football Club," said Brandi Alexander, Jason's Deli Marketing Specialist. "They welcome you 7-days-a-week at their Kirkwood location, just minutes away from Toyota stadium. Visit jasonsdeli.com for orders and more information!"
"We are thrilled to add Jason's Deli as a partner for the remainder of the season," said Elliott Black, STLFC Manager of Corporate Partnerships. "With their convenient locations in Kirkwood and Chesterfield, it made sense to team up with Jason's Deli."
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 10, 2018
- Indy Eleven Travels to Penn FC - Indy Eleven
- STLFC Partners with Jason's Deli - Saint Louis FC
- Independence, Battery Match Postponed Due to Hurricane - Charlotte Independence
- Battery, Independence Match Postponed - Charleston Battery
- Fury FIT Program Manager Audra Sherman Becomes Canada's Third Female A-License Coach - Ottawa Fury FC
- USL Launches First League-Wide Licensing Program - USL
- Kickers Partner with First Touch Sports - Richmond Kickers
- Austin Bold FC Signs Defender Sean McFarlane - Austin Bold FC
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.