STLFC Announces Partnership with Green Leaf Procurement
ST. LOUIS, Mo. - Saint Louis FC announced a partnership with Green Leaf Procurement for the upcoming 2019 USL Championship season.
Green Leaf Procurement is a full capabilities goods management company that handles branded promotional items, logoed apparel, gifts, and fulfillment programs. They oversee idea development, manufacturing, packaging, warehousing, and shipping for branded goods or blank.
"Green Leaf Procurement is excited to announce our partnership with Saint Louis FC and St. Louis Scott Gallagher in 2019," said McDara O'Brien, President of Green Leaf Procurement. "As soccer fans in a soccer town, we think this is the perfect opportunity to bring promotional items, merchandise, and apparel to the STLFC and SLSG teams and fans."
"We are pleased to partner with Green Leaf Procurement," said Yancey Jones, STLFC Manager of Corporate Partnerships. "Saint Louis FC and St. Louis Scott Gallagher will greatly benefit from Green Leaf's expertise and experience in the industry to provide unique ideas, high quality promotional items, merchandise, and apparel. Through their passion for soccer and passion for helping people, we feel lucky to partner with them."
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from February 19, 2019
- STLFC Announces Partnership with Green Leaf Procurement - Saint Louis FC
- Switchbacks FC to Participate in the Four Corners Cup Inaugural Year - Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
- Nashville SC Heating up in Preseason Ahead of Feature Match against NYCFC - Nashville SC
- Riverhounds SC Sporting Director Jason Kutney Hired as Boys ECNL Commissioner - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.