Starz In Motion Finalist Joins Bad Boy Records
August 28, 2007 - American Basketball Association (ABA) News Release
Miami, FL. Starz in Motion's "Shooting Star" semi-finalist Qwanell Mosley joins Bad Boy Records as part of the newly selected group founded through Making the Band 4 competition and reality show, revealed live on MTV Sunday night.
Qwanell, better known as "Que," was selected as one of Starz in Motion's first Semi-Finalists at the debut of Shooting Starz Talent Competition back in March 2006 at the ABA League Championship Game in Rochester, New York. He auditioned at the local Rochester open auditions and won the spot to perform at the game, where he competed against 5 other artists. The crowd had a tough choice determining the winner between Que and "The Krew." Although Que was not the audience choice at this time, primarily due to song selection, his passion drove him further to try out for "Making the Band," where his talent, charisma, and dedication proved successful.
Que participated in season four of Diddy's "Making the Band," where he was chosen by viewers and Mr. Diddy himself, to be part of the newest five man group of Mr. Hip Hop's extensive empire. He'll become a household name almost overnight, as he is mentored and developed by Bad Boy's veteran talent line up.
Starz in Motion will continue to provide aspiring artists an opportunity for exposure, though ongoing interaction with sporting events and participation in other entertainment ventures. Announcements will be made shortly on upcoming competitions and shows. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.starzinmotion.com or www.abalive.com.
Note: OurSports Central no longer actively covers the American Basketball Association (ABA) as a professional league due in part to its inability to publish and play a schedule and the transitory nature of many of its teams. For information on professional minor leagues, please see OSC's basketball section.
• Discuss this story on the American Basketball Association message board...
American Basketball Association Stories from August 28, 2007
- Orange County Gladiators Announce Upcoming Player Tryout Camp - Orange County Gladiators
- Express adds Joe Britto to roster - Jersey Express
- Ask the CEO - ABA
- Presidential Candidate Daniel Imperato To Host United Nations Reception - Palm Beach Imperials
- Markus Austin To Return To Vermont For 2007-08 - Vermont Frost Heaves
- Starz In Motion Finalist Joins Bad Boy Records - ABA
- Houston Takers Throw Hat In Ring For All-star Game - Houston Takers
- Manchester Millrats Unveils Website - Saint John Riptide
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.