Manchester Millrats Unveils Website
Manchester, New Hampshire: The Manchester Millrats of the American Basketball Association (ABA) have unveiled their new website at www.manchestermillrats.com. The Millrats are a new entry into the ABA this season for 2007-2008 and will play in the Northeast region.
"Please remember to bookmark the site because we will be issuing frequent updates to keep the public and media informed," explained Millrats GM Ian McCarthy.
The Millrats are planning to announce an upcoming tryout camp and unveil their corporate logo later this week. Their inaugural home opener is scheduled for November 11, 2007 versus the Boston United Eagles at Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU). For more information please feel free to contact Ian McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.manchestermillrats.com or www.abalive.com.
Note: OurSports Central no longer actively covers the American Basketball Association (ABA) as a professional league due in part to its inability to publish and play a schedule and the transitory nature of many of its teams. For information on professional minor leagues, please see OSC's basketball section.
• Discuss this story on the American Basketball Association message board...
American Basketball Association Stories from August 28, 2007
- Orange County Gladiators Announce Upcoming Player Tryout Camp - Orange County Gladiators
- Express adds Joe Britto to roster - Jersey Express
- Ask the CEO - ABA
- Presidential Candidate Daniel Imperato To Host United Nations Reception - Palm Beach Imperials
- Markus Austin To Return To Vermont For 2007-08 - Vermont Frost Heaves
- Starz In Motion Finalist Joins Bad Boy Records - ABA
- Houston Takers Throw Hat In Ring For All-star Game - Houston Takers
- Manchester Millrats Unveils Website - Saint John Riptide
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.