Slammers Seeking Host Families for 2019
Joliet, IL - The Joliet Slammers are seeking local families, couples, and individuals willing to open their homes to host a Slammers player or players during the 2019 season.
The host family program is vital to the success of the team and offers players a home away from home during the season by matching them with local families. Host families not only provide players with a place to live, but they also equip them with a support system throughout the season. This program provides hosts with a connection to the Slammers and the opportunity to develop lifelong friendships.
Participants in the host family program receive many great benefits including:
- season tickets along with all season ticket perks, including $2 beer and soda all season long
- a meet and greet party with the players and other host families prior to the start of the season
- a pre-game host family recognition ceremony near the end of the season
- a discount in the Slammers shop for the full season
"Our family started hosting in 2004 after watching our first baseball game at the wonderful stadium. We opened our home to players and we still keep in touch with them. Over the years we have hosted over 55 players and have no regrets. We consider the boys our "summer sons" and enjoy helping them in their dream to make it to the next level." --Lisa VanderSchaaf, Joliet Slammers Host Family
Those interested in learning more about the host family program can contact Heather Mills at 815-722-2287 or email@example.com
To apply for the Host Family Program for the 2019 season, complete the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FBFKBRD
• Discuss this story on the Frontier League message board...
Frontier League Stories from February 19, 2019
- Slammers Seeking Host Families for 2019 - Joliet Slammers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.