Sky Blue FC Announces Renewed Partnership with NJM Insurance Group
Harrison, N.J. Sky Blue FC of the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL) announced today that it has renewed its partnership with NJM Insurance Group (https://www.njm.com/), a leading property and casualty insurer in the Mid-Atlantic region. The renewed partnership will now see NJM as one of the jersey sponsors for the Club for 2020. NJM has been a consistent partner with Sky Blue FC, first joining the Club in 2016. They previously appeared on the team's training tops in 2019. Sky Blue midfielder and New Jersey native Carli Lloyd became NJM's spokesperson in 2015.
NJM's logo will now appear under the numbers on the back of all Sky Blue FC jerseys during the 2020 NWSL Challenge Cup. The Company will also be a digital presenting sponsor of one Sky Blue Challenge Cup game through social media features. The two organizations will also work together on various community initiatives through the duration of the partnership.
"Our partnership with NJM has continued to grow through the years and we are ever-grateful for their support along the way," said Sky Blue FC General Manager Alyse LaHue. "They've been an exemplary organization to work with and have contributed immensely to our club growth in 2020."
Prior to the announcement, NJM Insurance Group served as the presenting sponsor of the Club's "Player-a-Day" feature in the month of April. The feature highlighted each rostered player at the Club to help fans learn more about them off the pitch.
"Sky Blue is New Jersey's top professional soccer team with an enthusiastic fan base that is expanding every day," said NJM Senior Vice President and Chief Underwriting Officer Tracy McManimon. "NJM is proud to be among that fan base and we are excited to continue our partnership in support of the communities we're privileged to serve. We are rooting for Sky Blue and wish them well as they compete in the 2020 NWSL Challenge Cup."
The 2020 Sky Blue FC jersey featuring NJM's logo will be unveiled via the Club's digital platforms on June 25. These jerseys will be showcased throughout the 2020 NWSL Challenge Cup that kicks off on June 27 in Utah. Sky Blue's first game against OL Reign is set for kick-off at 10:00 p.m. ET on June 30. All preliminary round matches will be streamed on CBS All Access, and fans outside of the U.S. and Canada will be able to watch on Twitch.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from June 24, 2020
- MLS Is Back Tournament Schedule & Broadcast Details Announced - Utah Royals FC
- WAGS to Feature on Spirit Kits During 2020 NWSL Challenge Cup - Washington Spirit
- NWSL Announces 2020 NWSL Challenge Cup Broadcast Talent - NWSL
- Sky Blue FC Announces Renewed Partnership with NJM Insurance Group - Sky Blue FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sky Blue FC Stories
- Kailen Sheridan Named SBFC Most Valuable Player Presented by Hackensack Meridian Health
- Kailen Sheridan Earns 2020 NWSL Challenge Cup Golden Glove Award
- Midfielder Kenie Wright to Miss Remainder of 2020 NWSL Challenge Cup with Torn ACL
- Sky Blue FC Break Merchandise Sales Record
- Sky Blue FC to Host Jersey Auction During NWSL Challenge Cup