Shock Guard Riquna Williams to Undergo Surgery
TULSA, Okla. - Tulsa Shock guard Riquna Williams will undergo surgery on her knee next week at Tulsa Bone and Joint Associates. Williams will miss the remainder of the 2014 season but will remain in Tulsa to support her teammates. Williams is expected to be fully recovered by the start of next year's training camp.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from July 31, 2014
- Shock Guard Riquna Williams to Undergo Surgery - Tulsa Shock
- Breast Health Awareness Activities Include Bright Pink Plaza Party - Indiana Fever
- Delle Donne Set to Return - Chicago Sky
- Chicago Sky Playoff Tickets On-Sale Now - Chicago Sky
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.