Season Ticket Payment Deadline Extended to November 10th 2020
The Swift Current Broncos and the Western Hockey League continue to work tirelessly to ensure we can return to play as soon as possible, and in a safe and responsible manner. With the recent announcement from the Western Hockey League of an opening date of January 8th, 2021, our season ticket holder payment deadline will be extended until November 10th, 2020.
We hope that in advance of the November 10th, 2020 deadline, we are able to provide fans with additional clarity on the detailed plans for a safe and effective return to play for the Western Hockey League. We want season ticket holders to rest assured, that upon the final determination of spectator capacity and the schedule, any adjustments will be reflected in their season ticket price, and if necessary, refunds on amounts previously paid can be issued. If required, details of any specific refund amounts or timelines will be announced at a later date.
We sincerely hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy, and appreciate your patience as we navigate these unprecedented times.
For any questions please contact The Stable at 306-773-1509 or [email protected]
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from October 14, 2020
- Season Ticket Payment Deadline Extended to November 10th 2020 - Swift Current Broncos
- Western Hockey League Announces Opening Date for 2020-21 Regular Season - Red Deer Rebels
- Western Hockey League Announces Opening Date for 2020-21 Regular Season - WHL
- Firkus Aiming to Crack WHL Roster - Moose Jaw Warriors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Swift Current Broncos Stories
- Prospect Profile: Carter Stebbings
- Golden West Broadcasting to Air Living Sky Casino Broncos Hockey for 2020-21 Season
- Saskatchewan's Five WHL Teams Announce Hockey Harvest Lottery
- Broncos Claim Michael Farren off Waivers from Kelowna
- Prospect Profile: Josh Filmon