Seals Game Friday to Air on TV on the CW
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Seals (3-1), tied atop the West Division, announced today that the team's game this Friday will air live at 5:30pm PST on its new television partner, The CW San Diego.
San Diego visits the Saskatchewan Rush, a divisional rival that has won three league championships since 2015. The Seals are riding a three-game winning streak following a one-goal loss in the season-opener. Forward Dane Dobbie has scored a whopping 12 goals in the last two games.
"It's always a battle when you play the Rush," said Seals President Steve Govett. "We're ecstatic to partner with our friends at The CW so our fans here in San Diego can watch the game live on TV."
Friday's game is the first of several that will air on The CW this season. The complete broadcast schedule will be released soon.
"The CW San Diego is always looking for ways to inform and entertain our Community," said Alberto Mier y Teran, the station's president and general manager. "And we feel this partnership with the Seals does just that. We're proud to bring these games into the homes of San Diegans, and support the Seals on their quest for the National Lacrosse League championship."
Select Seals games also air on FOX 5 San Diego. This season, more Seals games will air live on television than in any prior year.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from January 13, 2022
- Seals Make Roster Moves - San Diego Seals
- Game Preview: San Diego Seals at Saskatchewan Rush - San Diego Seals
- Seals Game Friday to Air on TV on the CW - San Diego Seals
- Bandits Look to Go 4-0 with Game against Swarm on Friday - Buffalo Bandits
- Panther City Lacrosse Club Face the New York Riptide - Panther City Lacrosse Club
- Knighthawks Sign General Manager Dan Carey to Two-Year Contract Extension - Rochester Knighthawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.