Salt Lake Stallions Weekly
The Salt Lake Stallions will (1-2) will face the (3-0) Orlando Apollos, pinning for the first time ever an iconic head-to-head coaching matchup between Dennis Erickson and Steve Spurrier.
The Stallions are coming off of their first win of the season, led by QB Josh Woodrum who returned to the lineup behind the powerhouse duo of RB Joel Bouagnon and RB Branden Oliver. The defeat came at the hands of a forceful Stallions defense holding the undefeated Arizona Hotshots to 15 points. With the potent Apollos' offense marching in with a league high 98 points , Apollos QB Garrett Gilbert will look to continue their undefeated streak driven by 827 yards of total offense to date. Dan Hellie and Shaun O'Hara return to the booth to call the game for NFL Network.
First snap is set take place at 6:00 p.m. at Rice-Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake City, Utah.
• Discuss this story on the Alliance of American Football message board...
Alliance of American Football Stories from February 27, 2019
- Salt Lake Stallions Weekly - Salt Lake Stallions
- Week 4 Game Time Changes - San Diego Fleet
- Orlando Apollos Week 4 Game Notes - Orlando Apollos
- San Diego Game Notes at Memphis - San Diego Fleet
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Salt Lake Stallions Stories
- Salt Lake Stallions Post Game Notes & Quotes
- Salt Lake Stallions Announce Week 8 Roster Moves
- Can Johnny Manziel Help the Memphis Express Get on Track?
- Salt Lake Stallions DE Karter Schult Named AAF Defensive Player of the Week
- Salt Lake Stallions Sign DB Jeremiah Johnson