Saints Group Tickets and Specialty Seating on Sale Thursday
ST. PAUL, MN (November 27, 2012) - The chance to sit on the field and take in a baseball game is a reality with the St. Paul Saints. You're so close to the action you can almost hear the conversation on the mound between the pitcher and catcher. The experience goes even further with the opportunity to throw out a first pitch, steal a base or rob a home run. The Saints will once again bring the Be Your Own Fan initiative to the forefront when group tickets go on sale.
On Thursday, November 29 at 9:00 a.m., Saints fans will have their first opportunity to purchase group tickets and specialty seating areas for a night of memorable fun by calling 651-644-6659.
The Saints unique Be Your Own Fan initiative gives fans the opportunity to create their own unique experience during each game which group participants can take advantage of all season long. The Killebrew Box Seats, next to the first and third base dugouts, seats up to 30 people and allows fans an entirely different and unique perspective of a professional baseball game. Players are so close to these seats, you'll feel like you're sitting in the dugout with them. The Clubhouse provides unique seating for groups of 10. Or perhaps it's the memories the kids will take home as they partake in the Field of Dreams experience, running onto the field with Saints players prior to the game and standing next to them during the National Anthem.
In addition to the one-of-a-kind experience, the Saints also specialize in taking care of groups of every size from large corporate functions to youth organizations all the way down to the family get together. Whether big or small, groups of 15 or more can enjoy all the unique experiences of a Saints game. With affordable ticket prices starting at $4 for kids and $5 for adults, a group outing of any size is perfect at the ballpark. The Saints offer incredible picnic options (starting at $12 per person) for even the finest of pallets with food options ranging from traditional ballpark fare like hot dogs and hamburgers, to the finer touches like shrimp kabobs and blackened prime rib.
The Saints play 50 regular season home games in 2013 with the season beginning on Thursday, May 16 and the home schedule ending on Monday, September 2. To purchase your group experience, contact the Saints at 651-644-6659. For more information, visit saintsbaseball.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from November 27, 2012
- Hoyt Purchased by Atlanta Braves - Wichita Wingnuts
- Baltimore Orioles Purchase Sosnoskie's Contract - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- Saints Group Tickets and Specialty Seating on Sale Thursday - St. Paul Saints
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent St. Paul Saints Stories
- A Chance for Dreams to Become Reality, Saints to Hold Open Tryouts May 3
- Saints Getting a New Home...On Radio, All 100 Games, Playoffs Broadcast on IHeart's Alt 93.3 FM
- Veteran Help: Saints Sign Former Big League Pitcher, Cretin-Derham Hall Star, Jake Esch, Triple-A Catcher Justin O'Conner
- Saints Add Triple-A Outfield Speed, Solid Arm with Signing of Chad Hinshaw and Matt Solter
- Saints 25-Year Documentary, for the Fun of the Game, to be Featured as Part of "Insiders Series" for Twin Cities Film Fest