Rowdies Single-Game Tickets Go on Sale this Week
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - The Tampa Bay Rowdies today announced single-game tickets for the Rowdies 2019 season, presented by Seminole Hard Rock Tampa, will go on sale this week according to the following schedule:
- Friday, February 15 at 10 a.m. - Single-game tickets go on sale to the general public exclusively through rowdiessoccer.com.
- Saturday, February 16 at 10 a.m. - Single-game tickets go on sale through all outlets, including the box office at Al Lang Stadium, by calling 727-222-2000 or online at rowdiessoccer.com.
The Rowdies will play 17 games at Al Lang Stadium this season, kicking off with the home opener on Saturday, March 16 vs. the Pittsburgh Riverhounds at 7:30 p.m.
Five games will feature gate giveaways for fans this season, including:
- Saturday, March 16 Schedule Magnet
- Saturday, April 27 Headband
- Saturday, May 25 Mini Soccer Ball - Fans 14 and under, while supplies last
- Saturday, August 10 Socks
- Saturday, August 24 Georgi Hristov Bobblehead
Gate giveaways are to all fans unless otherwise noted. All promotions available while supplies last. Visit rowdiessoccer.com for additional promotional details. Promotional schedule and items are subject to change.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from February 14, 2019
- San Antonio FC Signs SAFC Pro Academy Standout Leo Torres to Professional Contract - San Antonio FC
- Preview: Lights FC vs Colorado Rapids - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Real Monarchs SLC Signs RSL Academy Duo Jordan Pena and Steve Jasso - Real Monarchs SLC
- New Mexico United Signs 2017 USL Rookie of the Year Chris Wehan - New Mexico United
- STLFC Away at Loudoun United FC Rescheduled - Saint Louis FC
- Adidas Named Club's Official On-Field Performance Apparel Provider - Hartford Athletic
- Rowdies Single-Game Tickets Go on Sale this Week - Tampa Bay Rowdies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.