Riptide Sign Clayton
New York, NY - The New York Riptide announced today that the team has signed goaltender Nolan Clayton to a one-year contract.
Per team policy, no terms were released.
Clayton saw action in six games for the Vancouver Warriors during the 2020 season, playing 22 minutes in net. He had a goals against average of 18.96 and a save percentage of 70.8% while stopping 17 shots.
Prior to joining the Warriors in January, Clayton saw action in three games for the Paris Riverwolves in the Arena Lacrosse League. Last summer, he was between the pipes for 18 games for the Brampton Excelsiors in Major Series Lacrosse. He posted a 9-7 record and stopped 198 shots for a 53.7% save percentage.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from August 7, 2020
- Riptide Sign Clayton - New York Riptide
- Riptide Sign Stouros - New York Riptide
- PointsBet Partners with Kroenke Sports & Entertainment as Official, Exclusive Gaming Partner - Colorado Mammoth
- Bandits Ink Brown to Two-Year Contract - Buffalo Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Riptide Stories
- New York Riptide and Westhampton Beach Brewing Company Launch Special-Edition "Riptide Double IPA"
- Riptide Hire Angus Dineley as Goalie Coach
- Riptide Acquire Marinier from Philadelphia
- New York Riptide Sign Schott
- New York Riptide Announce Return to MSG Networks for the 2021 National Lacrosse League Season Targeted to Begin in April