Bandits Ink Brown to Two-Year Contract
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Buffalo Bandits today announced the team has signed transition player Frank Brown to a two-year contract, pending league approval.
A three-year NLL veteran, Brown (6'4", 220 lbs., 11/23/1993) was acquired by the Bandits via trade in February and recorded three points (1+2) and 12 loose ball recoveries in five combined games between Buffalo and the Rochester Knighthawks last season. During the 2018-19 season with the Philadelphia Wings, Brown established career highs in games played (14), goals (6), points (12) and loose balls (36).
In his NLL career, Brown has totaled 22 points (8+14) and recovered 78 loose balls in 29 regular-season games, adding one assist in five playoff contests. Hailing from Salamanca, New York, Brown also won a silver medal with the Iroquois Nationals at the 2019 World Indoor Lacrosse Championship.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from August 7, 2020
- Riptide Sign Clayton - New York Riptide
- Riptide Sign Stouros - New York Riptide
- PointsBet Partners with Kroenke Sports & Entertainment as Official, Exclusive Gaming Partner - Colorado Mammoth
- Bandits Ink Brown to Two-Year Contract - Buffalo Bandits
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.