Rhinos Sign a Pair
(Rochester, NY)... With the training camp scheduled to begin next month, the Rochester Rhinos announced that they have added two players to their roster. Joining the club are midfielder Brad Stisser and defender Will Traynor.
Stisser, a 24-year old native of California, played with AC St. Louis in 2010 where he scored five goals in 24 appearances. Prior to joining St. Louis, Stisser played collegiate soccer at Loyola Marymount after transferring as a sophomore from Coastal Carolina in 2006. While in college, he was a member of the Colorado Rapids U-23's (2007-08) and the Real Colorado Rapids (2009) of the Premier Development League (USL).
He was a Colorado All-State selection and named the state's Best of the Best by the Rocky Mountain News during his senior season at Highlands Ranch High School.
"Brad is a left sided attacking player who can play in the middle or out wide on the left" said Rhinos Head Coach Bob Lilley. "He is somebody who has a good engine and is capable of scoring and setting up goals.
Traynor is a graduate of the University of South Carolina where played four seasons with the Gamecocks. The 6'2" defender was a Sports and Entertainment major and was a four-time Conference USA Academic All-Star while at South Carolina. He was awarded the conference's Commissioner's Academic Medal awarded to student athletes with a cumulative GPA of 3.75 or higher.
"Will is a player that started all four years at South Carolina and has good size and good athleticism" said Lilley. 'He has very good feet playing out of the back and reads the game very well. He will also add a physical dimension on the back."
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from February 22, 2011
- USL PRO Weekly: Lions Thrilled by Opening Victory - USL
- USL Partners with Prozone Sports - USL
- USL Extends Agreement with USSSA - USL
- Rhinos Sign a Pair - Rochester Rhinos
- 2011 Kickers Camp Schedule Announced - Richmond Kickers
- Eagles Sign Eric Reed - Charlotte Eagles
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rochester Rhinos Stories
- Rochester Rhinos Approved for USL Division III
- US National Team Head Coach and Rochester Native, Dave Sarachan, to Visit Marina Auto Stadium Saturday, July 28
- Marina Auto Stadium to Host UPSL Northeast Conference Division Playoffs
- Marina Auto Stadium Hosts City of Rochester Camp Day
- Marina Auto Stadium Is Partnering with Lyft for the 2018 Season