Registration Now Underway For Kitsap Pumas Indoor Professional Soccer Open Tryouts
Bremerton, Wash. ¡V The Kitsap Soccer Club (Pumas) today announced that it will hold open tryouts for its newly announced professional indoor soccer franchise. The club announced Monday that it has has placed a franchise into the Professional Arena Soccer League (PASL-Pro) for the upcoming fall/winter professional indoor soccer league.
Pro Frontier teams will play a 12-game schedule, while the other divisions will play 16 matches. Pro Frontier teams will be evaluated by the league throughout the season with the expectation of becoming a fully vested league member for the 2011/12 season.
The club will also announce its official schedule in the coming days following league ratification.
Open tryouts will be held Saturday, October 9 from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. at OSSC in Bremerton's Pendergast Park . Check in is at 10:30 a.m. sharp. To pre-register, please visit the club's website (www.kitsapsoccerclub.com). The tryout fee is $50 per player. All players must complete registration forms and pay their fee prior to trying out.
Season-Ticket packages are on sale now via www.brownpapertickets.com and at the following prices*:
- Family Pak - $152 (includes 2 adult; 1 child) - a 25% discount off walk-up prices
- Individual (adult) - $42 - 25% off
- Individual ¡V (kids 4-15) - $30 - 25% off
*Note ¡V All packages include exhibitions and playoffs
- Flex Pak (Purchase four tickets, which can be used in any configuration for any match) ¡V Adults - $25; Kids - $15
The club will also have ticket packages on sale at team headquarters and at OSSC soon. For the short term, tickets are only available on-line.
On-going match-day specials include:
- Every Night is Military Appreciation Night!, which enables all active, retired and civilian military to purchase tickets at 50% off.
- Teams registering for upcoming OSSC indoor leagues by October 20, 2010 will also receive 5 tickets per team for Opening Night (enquire with Trish at OSSC for further details.)
News and Notes:
- Today the Pumas announce the extension of our highly successful "Puma Cubs" Micro Youth Development Program for the North Kitsap/Bainbridge areas. Sign ups will begin tomorrow (visit www.kitsapsoccerclub.com) and training begins next week, once the player registration minimums are met. This is a program for kids 4-8 and of any level. Each player will receive an official Pumas t-shirt, one session per week (60 minutes) and more!
Second, the club is to announce a partnership with Bainbridge Island Parks called "Bitty Beckhams." Youngsters 3-4 years-old - and a parent (or two) - will be part of this ground-breaking format in which one of the professional Puma players and our coaching staff will teach basic skills.
Session 2 begins Oct 9-Oct 30 Saturdays
- Ages 2.5-3.5 is 10:00-10:30 cost is $45
- Ages 3.5-4.5 is 10:45-11:30 cost is $50
- Contact Julie Miller at Bainbridge Parks (206) 842-2306.
New Sponsorship opportunities for Indoor and Outdoor Seasons available NOW!: New sponsorship and promotional opportunities for companies and organizations are now available. For further information, please visit the Pumas website or call Ben Pecora at team headquarters at 360-377-6008.
• Discuss this story on the Professional Arena Soccer League message board...
Professional Arena Soccer League Stories from September 30, 2010
- Home Schedule Released for the Ohio Vortex - Ohio Vortex
- Charity Partners Announced for the Ohio Vortex - Ohio Vortex
- Registration Now Underway For Kitsap Pumas Indoor Professional Soccer Open Tryouts - Kitsap Pumas
- San Diego Sockers Announce 2010-11 Schedule - San Diego Sockers
- Illinois Piasa Added to New PASL-Pro Frontier Division - PASL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.