Charity Partners Announced for the Ohio Vortex
The Ohio Vortex of the Professional Arena Soccer League (PASL-Pro) are pleased to announce their charity partners for the 2010/2011 season.
A portion of proceeds from every ticket sold will be given to diverse local non-profit organizations that work for the greater good.
Last season approximately $10,000 was given to charities here in NE Ohio.
With the support of the community, the Vortex will be able to support even more programs and organizations during the upcoming season. For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit http://www.ohiovortex.org or call 330-354-7778.
This season's charity partners and their respective game nights are as follows:
Saturday, November 13 at 7:00 PM
Hammer & Nails
Friday, November 19 at 7:30 PM
Saturday, December 4 at 7:00 PM
Stark County Hunger Task Force
Saturday, December 18 at 7:00 PM
"Community Grant Night"
Community Soccer Club
Stark Social Workers Network
Canton Health & Wellness Free Clinic
Cross Eyed Mission
Greater Stark County Urban League
Saturday, January 8 at 7:00 PM
"Stark County Schools Night"
North Canton City Schools
Saturday, January 22 at 7:00 PM
Domestic Violence Project
Saturday, February 5 at 7:00 PM
Friday, February 11 at 7:30 PM
Stark County Association of Realtors (SCAR) Charitable Foundation
• Discuss this story on the Professional Arena Soccer League message board...
Professional Arena Soccer League Stories from September 30, 2010
- Home Schedule Released for the Ohio Vortex - Ohio Vortex
- Charity Partners Announced for the Ohio Vortex - Ohio Vortex
- Registration Now Underway For Kitsap Pumas Indoor Professional Soccer Open Tryouts - Kitsap Pumas
- San Diego Sockers Announce 2010-11 Schedule - San Diego Sockers
- Illinois Piasa Added to New PASL-Pro Frontier Division - PASL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.