Rainmen Fall to Kebs
(Quebec City, QC) The Halifax Rainmen fell to the Quebec Kebs during tonight's Friday night road game by a score of 103-80.
The leading scorer for the Rainmen was Tyrone Levett with 31 points, followed by Taliek Brown with 16.
Leading the Kebs was Ralphy Holmes with 21 points and 10 rebounds, followed by Cedric Moodie with 19 points and 10 rebounds. Also scoring in the double-digits for the Kebs was James "Boo" Jackson with 15 points. The box score statistics can be found at www.dakstats.com.
The Rainmen will play their next game at the General Motors Centre against the Oshawa Power on February 10, and will return home to the Metro Centre to face the London Lightning on February 19.
Tickets for the February 19 game can be purchased at Ticket Atlantic locations or the Metro Centre box office. For more information about the Halifax Rainmen, please visit www.rainmenbasketball.ca.
• Discuss this story on the National Basketball League of Canada message board...
National Basketball League of Canada Stories from February 3, 2012
- Rainmen Fall to Kebs - Halifax Rainmen
- National Basketball League of Canada Launches Official Blog - NBL Canada
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Halifax Rainmen Stories
- Players, Fans and Supporters Cheated out of Championship
- Rainmen Owner to Offer Comment and Clarification
- Tonight's Championship Game Canceled
- Rainmen Viewing Party for the Championship Game at Bubba Ray's Sports Bar
- Halifax Drops Game Six After Stunning Second Half Collapse