Rainmen Defeat Kebs
(HALIFAX, NS) The Halifax Rainmen defeated the Quebec Kebs on Thursday evening by a score of 104-100 in front of 2, 894 fans.
Leading the Rainmen to their victory was Tyrone Levett with 22 points, followed by Joey Haywood with 20. Also scoring in the double-digits for the Rainmen were Chris Hagan with 14 and Bryan McCullough with 10. The Rainmen dominated the Kebs in bench scoring 53-23.
Ricky Volcy led the Kebs with 30 points, followed by Ralphy Holmes with 25 points and 14 rebounds. Cedric Moodie contributed 14 points. The box score statistics can be found below.
The Rainmen will play their next home game tomorrow evening against the Saint John Mill Rats at 7:30 p.m. Prior to the Rainmen game, the Mount Saint Vincent University men's Mystics will face-off against the University of Kings College Blue Devils in a 4:30 p.m. match-up. Tickets for the Rainmen game will also grant fans entry into the ACAA game.
Tickets for tomorrow's game are available at Ticket Atlantic locations and at the Metro Centre Box Office. For more information about the Halifax Rainmen, please visit www.rainmenbasketball.ca.
• Discuss this story on the National Basketball League of Canada message board...
National Basketball League of Canada Stories from February 23, 2012
- Burks Hot Streak Powers Mill Rats to Brink of Playoffs - Saint John Riptide
- Rainmen Defeat Kebs - Halifax Rainmen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Halifax Rainmen Stories
- Players, Fans and Supporters Cheated out of Championship
- Rainmen Owner to Offer Comment and Clarification
- Tonight's Championship Game Canceled
- Rainmen Viewing Party for the Championship Game at Bubba Ray's Sports Bar
- Halifax Drops Game Six After Stunning Second Half Collapse