Rainmen Crush Kebs
(QUEBEC CITY, QC) The Halifax Rainmen crushed the Quebec Kebs on Sunday afternoon at the Pavillon de la Jeunesse by a score of 127-75.
While each of the Rainmen added points to the stats sheet, Lawrence Wright led the way with 22 and 10 rebounds. Tyrone Levett added 18 points in the win, while Joey Haywood added 15. Also scoring in the double-digits for the Rainmen were Chris Hagan with 14, Bryan McCullough with 11 and Richard Anderson with 10. Point Guard Taliek Brown had 9 points and 10 assists in the win.
Carl Krauser led the Kebs with 14 points, followed by Royce Parran with 12 and Yannick Anzuluni with 11. The box score statistics can be found at www.nblcanada.ca.
The Rainmen will play their next game on the road against the Moncton Miracles on Monday, February 27 at 7:00 p.m. They will return to the Metro Centre for their last home game of the regular season on Thursday, March 1 at 7:00 p.m. against the Miracles.
Tickets for Thursday's game are available at Ticket Atlantic locations and at the Metro Centre Box Office. For more information about the Halifax Rainmen, please visit www.rainmenbasketball.ca.
• Discuss this story on the National Basketball League of Canada message board...
National Basketball League of Canada Stories from February 26, 2012
- Rainmen Crush Kebs - Halifax Rainmen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Halifax Rainmen Stories
- Players, Fans and Supporters Cheated out of Championship
- Rainmen Owner to Offer Comment and Clarification
- Tonight's Championship Game Canceled
- Rainmen Viewing Party for the Championship Game at Bubba Ray's Sports Bar
- Halifax Drops Game Six After Stunning Second Half Collapse