Philadelphia Wings Invite Fans to Bring Their Dog to the Game
The Philadelphia Wings of the National Lacrosse League (NLL) are encouraging sports fans in the Greater Philadelphia Region to bring their dog to the game with them when the team hosts the Colorado Mammoth at Wells Fargo Center on Sunday, February 24 at 4 p.m.
Fans and dog lovers are invited to bring their four legged friends to celebrate mascot Mad Dog's birthday during "Bark in the Bowl." Special dog tickets will be available for upper level seating that will allow for plenty of space for the Wings' doggie fans and their owners to comfortably enjoy the game.
In addition to occasional "wee wee timeouts" at designated dog relief areas, the Wings will also offer dogs attending the game special accommodations, including dog treats, hydration stations and vendor areas from local and national dog organizations. PAWS Philadelphia will be on site with several dogs available for adoption, giving fans an opportunity to welcome a new pet to their family.
Tickets for the Wings' Bark in the Bowl game on Sunday, February 24 and all Wings 2013 home games are available by phone at 215-389-WING or online at www.WingsLAX.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from February 18, 2013
- Philadelphia Wings Invite Fans to Bring Their Dog to the Game - Philadelphia Wings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Philadelphia Wings Stories
- Wings to Re-Locate Franchise
- Wings Player Garret Thul Named to United States Men's National Lacrosse Team
- Wings Second All-Time Leading Scorer Bergey Named to NLL Hall of Fame Ballot
- Philadelphia Wings Brodie Merrill Voted Finalist for Transition Player of the Year
- Three Philadelphia Wings Players Named to Canadian National Lacrosse Team