Peoria Pirates Making a Group Effort
PEORIA, IL - (March 12, 2008) Groups are kicking into gear to plan their schedules for the 2008 Peoria Pirates season.
Currently ranked third in group sales initiatives out of 29 af2 teams, the Peoria Pirates have come up with innovative ways to work with groups. Playing host to friends and families looking for action and entertainment, employers wanting to incent their employees with a night out or not-for-profit organizations in need of fundraising opportunities, the Pirates cater to groups of all kinds!
There are three tiered package options for group sales, starting at just 10 tickets, and up to $6 in savings per 100+ tickets purchased. Each package has discount and game day benefits attached to them.
Fundraising with the Pirates offers not-for-profit organizations, local benefits and causes, and youth sports teams a unique opportunities to reach their goals. These groups are able to raise up to $8 per ticket sold for their cause. With tickets in hand, this consignment method allows on point sales and quick commissions.
For more information and for a complete 2008 game schedule, contact the Pirates front office at 309-673-1000 or visit the Pirates website at www.peoriapiratesaf2.com.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from March 12, 2008
- Lightning Assigned Bugg, Bruhn, Garcia and McBroom - Stockton Lightning
- Conquest Assigned Four More Players - Albany Firebirds
- Barnstormers Showcase 2008 Game Uniforms - Iowa Barnstormers
- Hometown Star Heads a Group of Veterans and Rookies Set to Join the Wildcats - South Georgia Wildcats
- Former Firecat Brown Named ADT Defensive Player of the Week - Florida Firecats
- Peoria Pirates Making a Group Effort - Peoria Pirates
- Barnstormers Unveil Uniforms 11:00 am Today - Iowa Barnstormers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.