Pair Of Offensive Linemen Added To Rush Roster
June 20, 2008 - The Chicago Rush has added two offensive linemen to its roster, the team announced today. The Rush signed rookie center Rob McMackin from the Los Angeles Avengers' practice squad and added him to its 24-man roster. In addition, the Rush signed veteran AFL lineman Vince Amey to its practice squad.
McMackin (6-4, 315, Towson) spent the 2006 and 2007 seasons playing in af2 with Scranton/Wilkes Barre and Tri Cities. He spent time earlier this season on the New York Dragons' practice squad before being released and signed by Los Angeles.
Amey (6-2, 310, Arizona State) returns to the Rush after attending training camp with the team earlier this season. In his eighth season, Amey spent the first three seasons of his AFL career with Los Angeles before playing the last four with Arizona.
• Discuss this story on the Arena Football League (1987-2008) message board...
Arena Football League (1987-2008) Stories from June 20, 2008
- LME Parters with the Dallas Desperados for football event at Texas Stadium - Dallas Desperados
- Chicago's Robinson Can Set Interception Record on Russel Athletic ESPN Arena Football Sunday - AFL I
- Soul Sign Raheem Orr - Philadelphia Soul
- Rampage into Playoffs with Win at New Orleans Saturday - Grand Rapids Rampage
- Storm Host Final Regular Season Game Saturday - Tampa Bay Storm
- Pair Of Offensive Linemen Added To Rush Roster - Chicago Rush
- Force Vs Sabercats - Georgia Force
- Unveiling Of Storm Custom Motorcycle - Tampa Bay Storm
- Soul Look To Conquer Dragons - Philadelphia Soul
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.