Ottawa Assigns 20 Players to the Binghamton Senators
BINGHAMTON, N.Y.- The Ottawa Senators have assigned 20 players to Binghamton to start its training camp, Sunday, October 2. In addition, one player has been placed on waivers for assignment to the B-Sens.
Ten (10) players have been from assigned from Ottawa to Binghamton this morning, including: Casey Bailey, Vincent Dunn, Andreas Englund, Macoy Erkamps, Gabriel Gagne, Ben Harpur, Matt O'Connor, Francis Perron, Ryan Rupert and Patrick Sieloff.
Ten (10) players were released from their professional tryouts and assigned to B-Sens' training camp, including: Vincent Arseneau, Chris Carlisle, Kyle Flanagan, Scott Greenham, Alex Krushelnyski, Guillaume Lepine, Alex Loiseau, Louick Marcotte, Jack Rodewald and Chris Rumble.
Zack Stortini was placed on waivers for the purpose of assignment to Binghamton.
Binghamton continues its preseason schedule on Thursday, October 6, as they travel to Buffalo, N.Y. to face the Rochester Americans at 7:05 p.m. The Senators play their only home preseason game at Floyd L. Maines Veterans Memorial Arena on Saturday, October 8, against Rochester at 7:05 p.m.
Affordable ticket packages for the 2016-17 season of Binghamton Senators hockey are on sale now! For more information on tickets, including pricing and location, visit www.binghamtonsenators.com or call the Senators front office at 607-722-SENS(7367).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 1, 2016
- Checkers Announce Initial Training Camp Roster - Charlotte Checkers
- Jets Re-Assign 17 Players from Training Camp - Manitoba Moose
- Devils' Transactions - Albany Devils
- Ottawa Assigns 20 Players to the Binghamton Senators - Binghamton Senators
- Iowa Announces Training Camp Roster - Iowa Wild
- Sabres Trim Camp Roster to 33 - Rochester Americans
- Detroit Assigns Pair to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Blackhawks Release Hildebrand - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.