NWSL Disciplinary Committee Issues Decisions
May 17, 2019 - National Women's Soccer League (NWSL) News Release
CHICAGO - The NWSL Disciplinary Committee has issued an additional one-game suspension to Houston Dash player Rachel Daly in addition to the automatic one-game suspension for being dismissed by the referee for unsportsmanlike conduct during the 89th minute of Houston's match against the Utah Royals FC on May 11.
Daly will serve the suspension during the Dash's next match on May 19 vs. Chicago Red Stars and upon her return to her NWSL team following her international team duty.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from May 17, 2019
- Match Forecast: Reign FC Plays Host to Sky Blue FC - OL Reign
- Sky Blue FC Head West to Take on Reign FC - Sky Blue FC
- Ali Krieger: the Road to 100 Caps - Orlando Pride
- Dynamo & Dash to Celebrate Inclusivity & Unity with Soccer for All Month in June - Houston Dash
- North Carolina Courage Look to Defeat Utah Royals FC at Home - North Carolina Courage
- NWSL Disciplinary Committee Issues Decisions - NWSL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.