Nominations Now Open for Latinx Edition of Republic FC Kickstart
The Republic FC Kickstart program nominations are now open and fans can choose their favorite local, Latinx small business to recommend be given a grant courtesy of Suncrest Bank and Republic FC.
Due to the pandemic, many local, small businesses have been severely impacted and this program will provide much needed resources for Latinx-owned small businesses throughout the region. Nominations are now open Friday, October 23rd until Friday, November 6th and voting following the nomination window opens November 17th.
The Republic FC Kickstart program LatinX edition will award a $5,000 grand prize grant, a $2,500 grant and three $1,000 grants to small businesses in need in the Sacramento region.
The importance of supporting locally owned Latinx businesses are supported directly by a Stanford University report (link: https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/sites/default/files/publication-pdf/slei-research-spotlight-2020-ongoing-impact-covid-19-latino-owned-businesses.pdf?pid=) that states that 83% of Latinx small business owners have suffered unfavorable effects as a direct result of the pandemic.
Sacramento Republic FC and Suncrest Bank are dedicated to supporting local, small businesses of the black and latinx communities in a direct effort to bridge the gap for minority-owned businesses.
For additional information about the Republic FC Kickstart program, head to SacRepublicFC.com/suncrestbank.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from October 23, 2020
- Phoenix Rising Game Notes - Phoenix Rising FC
- Nominations Now Open for Latinx Edition of Republic FC Kickstart - Sacramento Republic FC
- Preview: What to Watch for with LouCity vs. Tampa Bay - Louisville City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sacramento Republic FC Stories
- Kharlton Belmar Set to Return to Republic FC in 2021
- Returning for 2021: Sargis' Solid Play in Debut Campaign Gives Hope for Future
- Flex Your Charitable Muscle on Giving Tuesday - Here's How
- Republic FC Sign 15-Year Old Rafael Jauregui to First Professional Contract
- Returning for 2021: Record Breaking Iwasa Back for More Glory