New Mexico United Partners with KraneShares on Inaugural Away Jersey
New Mexico United and KraneShares are proud to announce their partnership and reveal the front-of-jersey sponsor for the away kit for the team's 2019 inaugural season at Isotopes Park. The partnership between New Mexico's professional soccer team and the New York-based, investment management firm is a distinctive move, as most soccer teams typically have one front-of-jersey sponsor for both home and away kits. Earlier this month, New Mexico United announced Meow Wolf as the front-of-jersey sponsor for the 2019 Home Kit.
"Having two front of jersey sponsors is completely unique in this league," said New Mexico United Owner and CEO Peter Trevisani. "KraneShares and New Mexico United are pioneers within their respective industries, creating access to new markets and opportunities around the world. We're proud to represent KraneShares on the road." the road."
"KraneShares is proud to be a leading sponsor for New Mexico United," said KraneShares CEO Jonathan Krane. "The growth of soccer and the USL in the United States is strong. We look forward to being part of New Mexico United's success."
The official away kit, manufactured by long-time soccer brand, Adidas, is a clean, white jersey with the regal, two-toned blue Kraneshares logo across the front. The signature Adidas lines run down both shoulders of the jersey in New Mexico United yellow. The front also showcases a yellow Adidas logo and the New Mexico United shield. The full, official away kits include yellow shorts adorned with white lines and white socks with yellow stripes around the knee.
The official New Mexico United KraneShares away jersey is available for $85 for both the men's and women's, and $75 for youth, available for purchase at shop.newmexicoutd.com. Women's jerseys are currently on preorder and should arrive very soon.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from February 28, 2019
- Republic FC Will Host Two Nationally Broadcast Matches on the ESPN Network for the First Time in Club History - Sacramento Republic FC
- Nashville SC to Play on National TV Twice in 2019 USL Championship Season - Nashville SC
- Indy Eleven Square Off Against Nashville SC - Indy Eleven
- New Mexico United Partners with KraneShares on Inaugural Away Jersey - New Mexico United
- NCFC to Feature on ESPN3 and ESPNews in July and August - North Carolina FC
- Hartford Athletic Featured on ESPN as USL Championship's Game of the Week - Hartford Athletic
- STLFC to Feature on ESPN3 Game of the Week - Saint Louis FC
- Bigger, Better, Bolder - ESPN Game of the Week Schedule Unveiled for USL Championship - USL
- ESPN to Televise Memphis 901 FC's Match against ATL UTD 2 at AutoZone Park - Memphis 901 FC
- 2019 Fresno FC Jersey Reveal Tongiht at 7pm at Tioga-Sequoia - Fresno FC
- Bethlehem Steel FC Acquires Defender Walter Cortes - Philadelphia Union II
- Loudoun United FC to Host a Jersey Reveal Event on Saturday - Loudoun United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New Mexico United Stories
- New Mexico United & the Somos Unidos Foundation Announce Fourth Academy Signing, Los Alamos Native Jamie Terrazas
- United Soccer League and New Mexico United Announce 2021 Season Format and Start Dates
- New Mexico United & the Somos Unidos Foundation Announce Third Academy Signing, Albuquerque Native Paolo Vela
- New Mexico United & the Somos Unidos Foundation Announce Second Academy Signing, Albuquerque Native Lamar Bynum
- United Soccer League Launches Impact Committee, Somos Unidos Foundation Executive Director Named Committee Lead