NBA D-League Statement On Utah Flash Promotion
December 8, 2009 - NBA G League (G League) News Release
NBA Development League President Dan Reed Statement on Utah Flash Promotion:
"On behalf of the NBA Development League, I apologize to our fans for a Utah Flash promotion that never should have happened. This promotion was clearly ill-conceived. Brandt Andersen, the Utah Flash owner, has apologized to the Flash fans and has reached out to Michael Jordan to apologize to him as well.
The Flash will refund the price of the tickets and has also offered free tickets to an upcoming Flash game to everyone who was in attendance at Monday night's game.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 8, 2009
- Tulsa 66ers Make Roster Move - Tulsa 66ers
- Jam Add Wise, Release Injured Gamble - Bakersfield Jam
- NBA D-League Statement On Utah Flash Promotion - G League
- BayHawks Give Helping Hand To Red Cross - Erie BayHawks
- Idaho's Cedric Simmons Suspended - G League
- Vipers Comeback To Win In Matinee In Austin - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Toros Fall in Matinee - Austin Spurs
- Springfield Armor Partners With YMCA Of Greater Springfield - Springfield Armor
- BayHawks Visit Country Fair Store - Erie BayHawks
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.